Spending $60 and walking out of a framing gallery with $210 worth of framed art usually involves some kind of crime. Today's frame job is no setup, though: Get an honest $150 worth of framing for $60 -- and a $60 gift card to spend toward any future framing purchases -- from Frame Avenue.
This shop has everything from ornate frames for a lifted Renoir to sleek, modern styles for your latest mug shot. All framing is conducted by the establishment's owners to assure the safety of your artwork, and this service uses preservation and archival techniques to protect your jersey, diploma, painting, or photo from the elements. You won't find framing this affordable elsewhere without participating in some questionable activity. With the average framing cost starting at $200, you can save money the easy way with this 71%-off deal -- it's as simple as saying, "cheese."
What You Need to Know
• Limit 1 per customer per visit
• If the order amount exceeds $1,000, customer may use up to 2 vouchers per order
• Gift card valid for future use only
• $60 gift card valid for 5 years after the date on which it is issued and will be given to customer upon pick up of their framing order
• Allow between 3-4 weeks for frame orders to be completed
• Entire value (excluding gift card) must be used in a single visit
• Available for use beginning the day after purchase
• The amount paid for the voucher expires five years from the purchase date. The remaining promotional value of the voucher above what you paid for it will expire on October 22, 2012