|Nestled atop a hill overlooking the Delaware River, Bucks County's Sand Castle Winery is the perfect place for a weekend outing:|
• $19 ($41 value) for a vineyard tour, tastings, picnic platter & souvenir glasses for 2
• Daily 30-minute tours and tastings from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Awarded 4 stars by TripAdvisor reviewers
"We had a terrific time!! We learned so much and had a great time doing it. The staff were very welcoming, funny, and entertaining." - LivingSocial Member
Gad About This Erwinna Estate
Sample 11 red and white wines each, including the award-winning Johannisberg Riesling Late Harvest and the popular Alpine Spice dessert wine. Then, munch on premium deli meats and gourmet cheeses as you enjoy vistas of vineyards and the river from this 72-acre estate. You'll also get a peek into the main castle and the 30-foot-deep cellar, which stores wines made from 100% vinifera grapes grown on the property since 1985.
Sand Castle Winery's Website | Facebook
Map & Location
755 River Road Erwinna, PA 18920 610-294-9181
Limit 6 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts • Limit 1 per pair per visit • Reservations required and subject to availability • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Excludes holidays • Tours and tastings are available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. most Mondays through Sundays • Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - http://www.livingsocial.com/terms