|link for the blue one http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900042&e=storeproduct&pid=55189|
Movie directors are getting younger all the time—with help from the Kid Tough Video Camera. It’s designed so little hands can hold it steady and access all the buttons. And since no one likes to wait, they can replay video instantly on the camera. Hmmm … not quite perfect? Just delete and shoot again. Share the fun with the whole family on the computer—or on the TV! Requires 4 AA batteries.
• Child-friendly controls for ease of use
• SD card slot for extra recording time
• Easy computer & TV connection
• Downloadable file management software
• High quality, 1.4” color TFT screen
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista™ or Windows 7
• 5 MB hard drive space available for installation
• USB port and USB for computer connectivity
• Internet connection required
• 3.5mm A/V needed for TV connection (not included)
• Just connect this camera directly to your Mac and transfer images using the Finder.