1. Incomparable precision, permeability, flatness and quality of Pilkington mirror-making float glass.
2. Uses only plating silver of more than 700 mg/㎡ that can support reflectivity of 85%; Ultimately, the aluminum mirror will be eliminated through selection for easy oxidization.
3. The mirror, in accordance with the EN-1036 standard and other national standards guarantees durability and ependability.
4. Edge sealant effectively prevents silver and copper from connecting with moist air to avoid the phenomenon of black ges.
5. Precise equipment ensures precision and quality of machining.
6. Complete handicraft is regard as “Jack of all trades” in the industry.
7. Normal glass glue with indefinite PH is likely to corrupt painting and reflect film and neutral glass glue with PH=7 will not do any damage to reflect film and painting and ensure sticking stability and dependability of quality after test.
8. Self-produced hardware materials, handicraft, precision and quality of electroplating all belong to the first class domestically; the level of electroplating exceeds the national standard of ornamental mirrors which can satisfy the pursuit of quality and detail by customers.
9. Production exactly according to ISO9000 international quality management system, all-dimensional solid quality control to ensure the quality of products.
10. Attending in establishing the first civil ornamental mirror national standard, the mirrors all accord with national standard.