*Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or Amazon Prime.
- A portion of all sales goes to the American Breast Cancer Foundation
- 1 of every 8 American women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime
- Breast cancer is the second most prevalent type of cancer in the US
- 2.4 million women living in the US today have been diagnosed with breast cancer
- 5-year survival rate with early-stage diagnosis and treatment is 90%
Pilot Pen is showing its support in the fight against breast cancer through the launch of new pink-themed items. These products are among Pilot's best sellers and strongest brands. All products will be packaged in the pink breast cancer awareness theme with ribbon. Every pen is uniquely designed with a Breast Cancer Awareness pink ribbon imprinted on the barrel for clear visibility. Pilot has become an official sponsor of the American Breast Cancer Foundation and has committed a donation of approximately 10% of the sale of each BCA product up to $50,000 through 2011 to foundation toward breast cancer education, support and early detection. The Dr. Grip Center of Gravity pen provides the ultimate in balanced writing! The pen is so comfortable, it has a commendation from the Arthritis Foundation for Ease-of-use. Retractable and refillable for added value.