Free Kindle Books – Romance
Free Kindle Books – Fantasy, Science Fiction & Horror
- Be Still, My Love (Tess Schafer, Medium) by Deborah J. Hughes. Price: $0. Genre: A Medium, Distracted by an Attraction to a Stranger, And by Ghosts, And a Menace, And You Thought Your Life was Complicated. Rated 5 stars on 8 reviews. 474 kb of size.
- Double or Nothing by Donald Wells. Price: $0. Genre: Suspense and Romance. Rated 5 stars on 4 reviews. 539 kb in size.
Free Kindle Books – Religious
- PILATE (A Brutal Bible Tale) by Reverend Steven Rage. Price: $0. Genre: Occult, Cults & Demonism, Not Your Parents’ Bible Story. Rated 4.5 stars on 23 reviews. 285 pages. This book sounds like it might turn out to be absolute dynamite. Listing it under Religious too.
- Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue (The Bern Saga) by Hugh C. Howey. Price: $0. Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure. Rated 4.5 stars on 47 reviews. 294 pages.
- Nebulous by Keith Weaver. Price: $0. Genre: Epic Fantasy, Adventure, Exciting Danger. Rated 5 stars on 4 reviews. 218 pages.
- Thieves at Heart (The Valley of Ten Crescents) by Tristan J. Tarwater. Price: $0. Genre: Fantasy, A Clandestine Group of Thieves, Coming of Age, For Children and Adults. Rated 4 stars on 6 reviews. 209 pages.
- Amazon has begun to lose all its marbles. Now, in the ‘Customers Who Bought This Book Also Bought’ section its begun to show the Prime price of the book instead of the real price. C’mon Amazon – stop hawking prime like a street vendor in Timbuctoo. Coincidentally, an ad for Prime is running on my Kindle Touch (with all of its magical intelligence you’d think Amazon’s algorithm would have figured out how to tell who’s already on Prime).
- Zombie Fight Night: Battles of the Dead by A. P. Fuchs. Price: $0. Genre: Horror, Suspense Thriller. Rated 4.5 stars on 9 reviews. 188 pages.
Free Kindle Books – Thrillers & Mysteries
- Awakening Mercy (Genesis House) by Angela Benson. Price: $0. Genre: Romance, Religious Fiction. Rated 4.5 stars on 17 reviews. 390 kb in size. Finalist for the Christy Award, the RITA Award, and the Gold Pen Award in 2001.
- PILATE (A Brutal Bible Tale) by Reverend Steven Rage. Price: $0. Genre: Occult, Cults & Demonism, Not Your Parents’ Bible Story. Rated 4.5 stars on 23 reviews. 285 pages. This book sounds like it might turn out to be absolute dynamite. Listing it under Fantasy too.
Free Kindle Books – Books with Names that just sound wrong
- Summer People by Aaron Stander. Price: $0. Genre: Murder Mystery, The Killers of Summer. Rated 4 stars on 7 reviews. 269 pages. Another of the author’s novels, Deer Season, is free and well rated at 4.5 stars on 5 reviews.
- Chasin’ the Wind – A Mad Mick Murphy Key West Mystery Novel by Michael Haskins. Price: $0. Genre: Mystery. Rated 4 stars on 12 reviews. 250 kb in size. Apparently, the only thing the book is missing is a good editor.
- Kavai Spy Games by Kristen James and Jeff Ivanov. Price: $0. Genre: Spies on Sabbatical, Scientists at a Missile Base, Gorgeous Russian Spies, Falling for the Enemy. Rated 4.5 stars on 51 reviews. 321 kb in size. Given how generously the author uses the word ‘gorgeous’, that’s a particularly drab cover.
- FLESH: The Disappearance of Portia Barrington by Keith Lee Johnson. Price: $0. Genre: Crime Thriller, The Girl Has Vanished, Mystery. Rated 4.5 stars on 18 reviews. 296 pages.
- One O’Clock Jump: A Swing Town Mystery for the Young at Heart (Dorie Lennox Mystery Series) by Lise McClendon. Price: $0. Genre: Mystery. 296 pages. All this discrimination against people who are old at heart is getting a bit much.
Free Kindle Books – Historical Fiction
- The Legend of Muchacho Spanky by Kristopher Hemstreet. Price: $0. Genre: Muchacho Spanky? Rated 5 stars on 4 reviews. It’s a children’s book. Apparently it’s Action & Adventure. Who in their right minds would want to unlock the legend of Muchacho Spanky?
- The Ghost Toucher by Gerald Rice. Price: $0. Genre: Leave the Ghosts Alone, Harrassed Spirits. Rated 5 stars on 5 reviews. 307 pages. Apparently it’s a very funny book with a complex storyline.
Free Kindle Books – Various Genres (Fiction) including Adventure
- Scattered Leaves: The Legend of Ghostkiller (The Ghostkiller Trilogy) by Lynny Prince. Price: $0. Genre: Historical, Mystery, Love. Rated 5 stars on 5 reviews. 319 pages.
- A Boy, A Ship and a War by Claud Aldrich. Price: $0. Genre: Life on a Battleship, The Greatest Generation, Boy on a Ship, WWII. Rated 4 stars on 4 reviews. This title makes me super happy. In a world littered with excessive details and complexity it has such purity.
Free Kindle Books – Non Fiction
- Antarktos Rising (Origins Edition) by Jeremy Robinson. Price: $0. Genre: Adventure, It’s the End of the World As We Know It, Antarctica, Race for Antarctica, Unexpected Prize. Rated 4 stars on 119 reviews. 482 pages. Very interesting.
- Resurrection by Ken McClure. Price: $0. Genre: Action & Adventure. Rated 5 stars on 2 reviews. Authors, do everyone a favor and start putting ‘Published by Simon & Schuster in Book Form’ or something into the books’ title. No one in their right mind would open a book titled ‘Resurrection’ with 2 paltry reviews. How is anyone supposed to know you could write well to get a book deal but couldn’t come up with a more imaginative title than ‘Resurrection’.
- The Matt Zander Journals by Gary Denne. Price: $0. Genre: The Journey that is Life. Rated 4.5 stars on 5 reviews. 445 pages.
- If you think Infomercials are annoying – wait till you hear them in French.
- FINLATER by Shawn Stewart Ruff. Price: $0. Genre: Gay & Lesbian. Rated 5 stars on 9 reviews.
- Find Big Fat Fanny Fast by Joe Bruno. Price: $0. Genre: Chinatown, Little Italy, Humor. Rated 5 stars on 10 reviews. 202 pages.
- The Boys of Northwood by Randy Mixter. Price: $0. Genre: Growing Up in Baltimore in the 1960s, Humor. Rated 4.5 stars on 6 reviews.
- The Heart of Abundance: A Simple Guide to Appreciating and Enjoying Life by Candy Paull. Price: $0. Genre: Appreciating Life, Creating What You Want, New Thought, Personal Transformation. Rated 4 stars on 9 reviews. 248 kb in size.
- From Ramen to Riches: Building Wealth in Your 20s by James Wood. Price: $0. Genre: Enjoy Your 20s, Spend It All, Better than Letting the Government and Wall Street steal it from your Investment Account. 210 pages. Not only does the author have a super-long title (shown), he’s also included an alternative title that is even longer. What a stupid idea for a book. Let’s be realistic here – we’re heading to a world where everyone will be exploited by a small and powerful minority. Might as well let kids enjoy their 20s and spend it on stuff they enjoy and on living life. Go travel to Europe and buy an old Mustang and do a road trip through St. Petersburg and Prague. Best to stay away from all the ‘invest in a house, invest in stocks, invest in your pension fund’ tomfoolery. That money’s never coming back to you.
- Home Buying, Everything You Must Know by Paul E. Hunt Esq. Price: $0. Genre: Don’t Do It, Relax, Home Buying Advice. 148 pages. Rated 4 stars on 6 reviews.
- Time Management Techniques: 92 Affirmations That Apply Time Management Tips For Overcoming Procastination by Gary Vurnum. Price: $0. Genre: Time Management. Rated 5 stars on 1 review. Nice little cottage industry of Self-Help books from Mr. Vurnum here – he’s got 32 books of 92 tips each for a gigantic 2,944 tips on every aspect of self-help.
- How to Sleep Well (52 Brilliant Little Ideas) by Infinite Ideas. Price: $0. Genre: . Rated 5 stars on 1 review. 128 pages. How exactly do you advertise for a good sleep model? Must like sleeping. Must be able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Must have regular practice. Must be able to get up and fall asleep again at a moment’s notice.