1. How To Participate in Old Navy’s Super C-A-S-H Promotion (“Promotion”): For every $25 spent on Eligible Purchases (defined below) at an Old Navy retail store in the United States or Canada (“Participating Stores”) between 6/21/12 and 7/10/12, customer will receive $10 in SUPER C-A-S-H, up to a maximum of $30 in SUPER C-A-S-H per transaction. Eligible purchases include sale, regular and clearance merchandise (“Eligible Purchases”) but exclude gift cards, packaging, applicable taxes and prior purchases. SUPER C-A-S-H will be available in increments of $10, $20, and $30.
Spend $25-49.99 Earn $10 in Super C-A-S-H
Spend $50-74.99 Earn $20 in SUPER C-A-S-H
Spend $75 or more Earn $30 in SUPER C-A-S-H (maximum earn per transaction)
SUPER C-A-S-H is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Purchases that do not meet the above minimum thresholds do not qualify for SUPER C-A-S-H. Any purchase amounts remaining after SUPER C-A-S-H thresholds have been reached do not carryover to future purchases or qualify for additional SUPER C-A-S-H. Only one (1) SUPER C-A-S-H coupon can be earned per transaction while supplies last. SUPER C-A-S-H is not legal tender. No cash back. In the case of unavailability of SUPER C-A-S-H, Old Navy reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value.
2. Eligibility: Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
3. How to Redeem Super C-A-S-H: Customer can redeem $10 in SUPER C-A-S-H on Eligible Purchases in $25 increments. In other words, customer can redeem $10 in SUPER C-A-S-H on an Eligible Purchase of $25 or more, or $20 in SUPER C-A-S-H on an Eligible Purchase of $50 or more, or $30 in SUPER C-A-S-H on an Eligible Purchase of $75 or more. Only one (1) SUPER C-A-S-H coupon may be redeemed per transaction. Redemption must be made at Participating Stores between 7/19/12 and 7/25/12 (“Redemption Period”). Any SUPER C-A-S-H that is not redeemed during the Redemption Period is forfeited. Customer is responsible for remaining balance of purchase not covered by SUPER C-A-S-H. To redeem, customer must surrender the SUPER C-A-S-H coupon to the cashier at checkout. Customer’s SUPER C-A-S-H will be deducted from the total purchase price (exclusive of applicable taxes). SUPER C-A-S-H is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Offer is good for one-time use only and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, including Gap Inc. employee discount. The value of your SUPER C-A-S-H will not be returned if you make a return or exchange.
Super C-A-S-H cannot be applied (i) to purchases of jewelry, charitable merchandise, or gift cards; (ii) to reduce customer's Old Navy charge account balance; or (iii) to packaging, applicable taxes, or as price adjustments on prior purchases.
4. General Conditions: Void if SUPER C-A-S-H is copied, transferred, sold, auctioned, exchanged or expired. SUPER C-A-S-H is not redeemable in any manner other than as provided herein. By participating, customer agrees to release and hold harmless Old Navy, and its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, which may occur in connection with the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of SUPER C-A-S-H. Old Navy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should cheating, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion.
5. Governing Law: For US residents, the laws of the State of California shall govern this promotion and these Terms and Conditions. For Canadian residents, the laws of their province of residence shall govern this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
6. Arbitration Agreement (US Residents): PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. If you have a concern about the Promotion, please call Old Navy Customer Service at 1-800-653-6289. In the unlikely event that Customer Service or Old Navy is unable to resolve a complaint you may have to your satisfaction, we each agree to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration or small claims court. Any arbitration will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. For any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Old Navy will pay all costs of the arbitration. You agree that, by participating in the Promotion, you are bound by this Agreement and you and Old Navy are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. To seek arbitration, either party must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") setting forth the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and the specific relief sought. The Notice to Old Navy should be addressed to: Gap Inc. Legal Department, 2 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. If Old Navy and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Old Navy may commence an arbitration proceeding. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and will be administered by the AAA. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND OLD NAVY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Old Navy agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. In such event, Customer hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in California for all matters arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or customer’s participation in the Promotion.
Sponsored by: Old Navy LLC, 550 Terry Francois Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94158 (United States); or Old Navy (Canada) Inc., 600 Bloor Street West, Suite 1501, Toronto, ON M4W 3B8 (Canada), collectively referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Old Navy.”