Add it easier with our bookmarklet
Add it easier with our bookmarklet
Analyzing web page... Please wait...
This is taking longer than expected... Please wait...
|DOLLAR GENERAL “COUNTRY MILLION” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES|
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE DOLLAR GENERAL “COUNTRY MILLION” SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI AND WV ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE (SEE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW) AND LOCATED IN AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI OR WV AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI or WV who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, ID, ME, MA, MT, NV, NH, ND, OR, RI, WA, WY and where prohibited. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, directors, and officers of Dollar General Corporation (“Sponsor”), Qualifying Product Sponsors (defined below), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild and or “step”) of each and those living in the same households whether or not related.
2. HOW TO OBTAIN A CODE: You must have a Sweepstakes Transaction code (“Code”) to participate. To receive a Code, visit any participating Dollar General store, between October 3, 2010 and December 15, 2010, and purchase one or more of the Qualifying Products (as listed in Appendix A of these Official Rules). Your Code will be the 15-digit Code appearing on the bottom of your checkout receipt (“Receipt”). Upon making a purchase of Qualifying Product(s), keep your Receipt. You will be provided with one (1) unique Code for your entire sales transaction. Limit one (1) Code per qualifying transaction, and a limit of five (5) entries into the Grand Prize drawing per Code for each Receipt regardless of the number of Qualifying Products purchased. To receive five (5) entries into the Grand Prize drawing and one (1) instant win play without making a purchase, prepare a first-class self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) and mail to: Dollar General “Country Million” Sweepstakes Code Request, P.O. Box 760002 El Paso, TX 88576-0002. Requests must be postmarked by December 15, 2010 and received by December 21, 2010. VT residents may omit return postage. Limit one (1) request per outer-postmarked envelope. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, undeliverable, mechanically reproduced, impermissible, illegible, postage due or incomplete requests for Codes. Submissions become property of the Sponsor, and none will be returned.
3. TWO WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSTANT WIN GAME AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
Between 12:00:00 a.m. CT on October 3, 2010 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 15, 2010 (the “Promotion Period”):
(a) Internet: Go to www.dollargeneral.com (“Web Site”) and click on the Sweepstakes icon, banner or text link which will take you to the Sweepstakes page. Follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete a registration form in which you will be required to enter your full name, complete address, daytime phone number, date of birth, email address and create a password. Once you have registered for the Sweepstakes, you will be prompted to enter your Code for a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize (a “Play”) and to receive an entry into the Grand Prize drawing. The Sponsor will notify you via email within 24 hours informing you whether you have won a prize (subject to verification). If you are a winner of an Instant-Win Prize, the email message will also provide next steps to claim your Instant-Win Prize. For each subsequent time you Play online, you will only need to enter your email address, password, and new Code.
(b) Toll-Free: Call toll-free 1-866-541-0196 and follow the automated instructions. Callers will be required to provide their phone number, including their area code, and date of birth (as two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year) to verify eligibility. Upon verification of eligibility, you will be prompted to enter your Code to play for a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize (also a “Play”) and to receive five (5) entries into the Grand Prize drawing. If you are a winner of an Instant-Win Prize, you will hear a voice message indicating the Instant-Win Prize you have won (subject to verification). The message will also provide next steps to claim your prize.
For each valid “Play”, via either method, you will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing for each Qualifying Product associated with such Play, up to five (5). Any other attempted forms of Play except those listed above are void. All Plays must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period, except Codes obtained via mail-in request, which may be recorded through January 15, 2010. Sponsor's time clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. Limit five (5) entries into the Grand Prize drawing per Play/Code/per person/email address/phone number per day regardless of the method of entry, and two hundred (200) entries total during the Promotion Period into the Grand Prize drawing, regardless of entry method. A day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT (midnight) and ends the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT (“day”). Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of Play will void all such Plays and entries, and may subject that participant to disqualification. In the event of an identity dispute, Play will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address or phone number used to Play. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line or telephone/mobile service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or phone numbers. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period.
4. DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 18, 2011 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit of one (1) First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Instant-Win Prize per person/household. Instant win prizes must be claimed by December 15, 2010 (see Rule #3 for exceptions).
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Grand Prize (1): A trip for winner and three (3) guests to Nashville, Tennessee and $1,000,000. The $1,000,000 portion of the Grand Prize will be awarded as an annuity, payable in equal installments of $50,000 per year for twenty (20) years. The Grand Prize winner may opt in writing to receive a $740,000 lump sum payment in lieu of the twenty (20) year annuity. Trip portion of Grand Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner's United States' home); three (3) nights/ four (4) days hotel accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel; event tickets to the General Jackson Showboat and Wildhorse Saloon and tours of the Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame; and admission for four (4) to the Grand Ole Opry. Exact travel dates to be determined by Sponsor, at a later date, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, luggage fees, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner and guest(s) must travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and travel guests must travel on the same itinerary. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000,000.00. Actual retail value depends on city/day/time of departure. Instant-Win Prizes: Two (2) First Prizes: $10,000. Three (3) Second Prizes: $5,000. Ten (10) Third Prizes: $2,500. Five Thousand (5,000) Fourth Prizes: a $10 Dollar General Gift Card. ARV: $10.00 each. Five Hundred (500) Fifth Prizes: a Gretchen Wilson CD entitled “I Got Your Country Right Here”, ARV: $17.98 each. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize depend on the time of day you play (as recorded by the Sponsor) and the number of eligible Plays received. For Instant-Win Cash Prizes: All Instant-Win Cash Prizes will be awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer payable to winner. For Dollar General Gift Card Prizes: Dollar General Gift Cards may be used toward the purchase of merchandise at any Dollar General store or Dollar General Market store in the U.S. for the balance remaining on the Gift Card. Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by issuer. For All Prizes: Winner must accept the prize as stated or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,118,990.00.
7. DISCLAIMER: Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agencies are not responsible for printing, distribution, programming or production errors. Liability for any irregular or defective Code is limited to replacement with another Code during the Promotion Period. Any Code that is tampered with, illegible, mutilated, reproduced, contains printing or other errors, obtained where prohibited or not obtained legitimately, will be null and void. Codes have no cash value, cannot be transferred, traded, sold, or bartered, and can only be used in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. No more than stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed in any prize category, Sponsor reserves right to randomly award only the stated number of prizes. Emails are not proof of winning status.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing, if requested): to (a) release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting a prize, (a) recipient agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize, including travel related thereto and (b) recipient grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR, AS APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements or representations contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall govern and control.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone, mail or email approximately 48 hours following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant's mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified, if any mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, if winner is disqualified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize winner may be notified by phone and may be required to respond to the phone call within 72 hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return call is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner may be selected. Any alternates selected may also be required to respond to the phone call within 72 hours. Grand Prize winner and Instant-Win Cash Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification, or prize may be forfeited. Grand Prize winner's guest(s) will also be required to complete and sign a Liability Release within the same time frame as winner. If a guest is a permitted minor, the Liability Release must be completed by the minor guest’s parent or legal guardian, and minor guest must travel and attend any prize-related event(s) with his/her parent or legal guardian. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's discretion. All other prizes will be shipped within 4-6 weeks of verification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
10. TAX RESPONSIBILITY: The value of all prizes, including the Grand Prize and Instant-Win Cash Prizes, is taxable as income to the corresponding prize winners. In addition, all prize winners are solely responsible, at their own cost, for all matters relating to the prizes, including, but not limited to, all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prize winners may be issued an IRS form for the value of the prizes. All IRS 1099 forms will be issued by either the Sweepstakes Administrator or the Sponsor and will be mailed to prize winners.
11. GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Davidson or Sumner County, Tennessee.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of prize winners (excluding Fourth and Fifth prizes) identified by first name, last initial, city and state, send a self-addressed, first-class stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to be received by January 31, 2011 to: Dollar General “Country Million” Sweepstakes Winner's List, PO Box 758947, El Paso, TX 88575-8947.
SPONSOR: Dollar General Corporation, 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072. This offer shall not be published or reproduced electronically or in hard copy without the written permission of the Sponsor. Dollar General® and the Dollar General logo are registered trademarks of Dollar General Corporation.
Any Lysol® Product
Any Airwick® Product
COTTONELLE® Big Roll, 12 pk.
COTTONELLE® Flushable Moist Wipes, 42 ct.
SCOTT® Paper Towel 6 pk
SCOTT® 1000 Sheet Bath Tissue, 9 rolls
Dial® Bar Soap, Gold Antibacterial, White Bar, or All Day Freshness Spring Water, 6 ct
Dial® All Day Freshness Spring Water® or Antioxidant Cranberry Body Wash, 12 oz
Dial® Natural Radiance with White Tea & Vitamin E Pearls Body Wash, 12 oz
Dial® White Tea or Antioxidant Cranberry Bar Soap, 3 ct
Dial® Gold or White Tea Hand Soap, 9.375 oz
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes Lemon, 75 ct
Clorox® Clean Up Cleaner with Bleach, Fresh Scent, 24 oz
Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Rain, 24 oz
Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, 16 oz
Clorox® Toilet WandTM Starter Kit
Clorox® Bleach, Regular or Fresh Meadows, 96 oz
Clorox 2® Stain Fighter and Color Booster, Original Scent, 22 oz
Clorox 2® Citrus Powder, 26 oz
Clorox® Regular Bleach, 182 oz
Garnier Fructis® Sleek & Shine Shampoo or Conditioner, 13 oz
Garnier Fructis® Sleek & Shine Leave in Conditioner, 10.2 oz
Garnier Fructis® Sleek & Shine Shampoo or Conditioner, 25.4 oz
Volum' Express® Colossal Glam Black or Glam Brown, .31 oz
Volum' Express® Colossal Waterproof Glam Black, .27 oz
Volum' Express® Falsies Very Black
Volum' Express® Colossal Classic Black #231
Gain® Powder Original Fresh, 47 oz.
Gain® Powder with Bleach or with a Touch of Softness, 43 oz.
Gain® Powder Regular, Spring Lavender or Floral Fushion, 126 oz
Gain® Powder Gentle Breeze, 63 oz
Gain® Powder Original Scent, 190 oz.
Gain® Liquid Laundry Detergent Original, 150 oz.
Gain® Liquid Laundry Detergent 2X or HE 2X, 40 oz
Gain® Regular 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 oz
Gain® Liquid Laundry Detergent, 75 oz
Gain® Fresh Awakening or with Febreze® Hawaiian Aloha 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent, 50 oz
Gain® Island Fresh 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent, 75 oz
Gain® Liquid Laundry Detergent with a Touch of Softness, HE 2X or Spring Lavender, 100 oz
Verizon® Smooth SCH U-350 Phone or Wireless Recharge Card
Ready Mobile® Flip Phone or Unlimited Recharge Card
Vanilla Visa $50 or $25 Gift Card
Anne Geddes® Visa® $25 Gift Card
Bass Pro® $25 Gift Card
Applebee's® $25 Gift Card
Brinker® $25 Gift Card
Game Stop® $25 Gift Card
Burger King® $10 Gift Card
9Lives Daily Essentials® Cat Food Chicken and Tuna Dinner, Beef in Gravy, or Super Supper, 5.5 oz
9Lives® Plus Care® Cat Food, Grilled Tuna & Egg Flavored
9Lives Daily Essentials® Dry Cat Food, 13.3 lb or 14.6 lb Bonus Bag
9Lives Daily Essentials® Ocean Whitefish, 5.5 lb
Pine-Sol® Liquid Original, Orange Energy, Sparkling Wave, Lemon Fresh or Lavender Clean, 28 oz
Pine-Sol® Liquid Original, Lemon Fresh or Lavender Clean, 48 oz
Glad® OdorShield® Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags, Fresh Lemon Scent 13 Gallon 32ct
Glad® OdorShield® Draw String Kitchen Bags, 13 Gallon 32 ct
Glad® Force Flex® Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags, 13 Gallon 32 count
Glad® Quick Tie Trash Bags. 30 Gallon 32 ct.
Glad® Family Size Quick Tie® Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, 13 Gallon 83 ct
Glad® Force Flex® Drawstring Trash Bags 30 Gallon 20 ct
Glad® Storage Bags, Quart 32 ct
Glad® Zipper Storage Bags, Gallon or Quart 26 ct
Glad® Freezer Storage Bags, Gallon 18ct
Beneful® Original Dog Food, 13lb
Kit & Kaboodle® Cat Food, 13lb
Tidy Cats® Non Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats, 20 lb
Purina® Dog Chow, 4.4 lb
Purina® Moist & Meaty Dog Food, 4.4 lb
Alpo® Prime Cuts or Come ‘n Get It Dog Food, 15 lb
Alpo® Chophouse T Bone, Chicken or Beef Tenderloin Dog Food, 13 oz
SPAM® Luncheon Meat, 12 oz
Hormel® White & Dark Chicken in Water, 10 oz
Hormel® Corned Beef, 12 oz
Hormel® Tamales, 15 oz
Hormel® Corned Beef Hash, 15 oz
Hormel® Real Bacon Bits, 3 oz
Hormel® Chili No Beans, 15 oz
Hormel® CompleatsTM Chicken and Dumplings or Roast Beef & Gravy, 10 oz
Hormel® Chili with Beans Microwaveable Bowl, 15 oz
Dinty Moore® Big Bowl Hearty Burger, 15 oz
Dinty Moore® Beef Stew, 24 oz
Hefty® One Zip® Gallon Storage Bags, 23 ct
Hefty® One Zips® Quart Storage Bags, 32 ct
Hefty® Cinch Sak® with Unscented Odor Block® Technology Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags, 13 gallon, 53 ct
Hefty® Easy Flaps® Large Trash Bags, 30 Gallon, 46 ct
Hefty® Easy Flaps® Tall Kitchen Bags, 92 ct
Imodium® A-D, 6 ct
Mylanta® Regular Strength Original, 12 oz
Pepcid® AC® Maximum Strength, 8 ct
Imodium® Multi-Symptom Relief, 12 ct
Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Mac, Stroganoff, Lasagna or Beef Pasta, 5.6 – 6.4 oz
Betty Crocker® Tuna Helper® Creamy Broccoli, 6.4 oz
Sun® Liquid Laundry Detergent, Mountain Fresh or Lavender, 117 oz
Sun® Powder Detergent, Tropical Breeze®, 107 oz
Sun® Liquid Laundry Detergent with Bleach, Mountain Fresh, 175 oz
Sun® Liquid Laundry Detergent, Tropical Breeze®, 175 oz
Sun® Liquid Laundry Detergent with Cuddle Soft®, 45.4 oz
Sun® Liquid Laundry Detergent with Bleach, Mountain Fresh or Clean & Fresh Scent, 78 oz
Sun® Oxygen Cleaner, 96 oz
Energizer Max® AA or AAA, 4pk
Energizer Max® C or D, 2 pk
Energizer Max® 9 Volt, 1 pk
Energizer Max® AA or AAA, 12 pk
Energizer Max® C or D, 4 pk
Energizer Max® 9 Volt, 2 pk
Glade® Plug In® Scented Oil, Hawaiian Breeze, Vanilla Breeze, Clean Linen or Apple Cinnamon
Glade® Lasting ImpressionsTM Starter Kit
Glade® Spray Refill, Apple Cinnamon or Clean Linen
Glade® Relaxing Moments Aerosol, Island Escape, Cool Springs or Water Blossom
Welch's® Purple Grape Juice, 64 oz.
Welch's® Orange Pineapple Apple Cocktail, Cheery Burst Cocktail or Peach Medley Cocktail, 64 oz.
Welch's® Grape Jelly, 32 oz.
Colgate® Total® Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, 4 oz
Colgate® Total® Whitening Toothpaste, 4.2 oz
Colgate® Total® Plus Whitening Gel
Colgate® Total® Plus Whitening Paste
Colgate® Max FreshTM Cool Mint, 6 oz
Colgate® SpongeBob Toothpaste, 4.6 oz
Colgate® Baking Soda Plus Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack
Colgate® Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste, 4 oz.
Colgate® Max White Toothpaste, 6 oz.
Colgate® Total Whitening Gel Twin Pack
Renuzit® Solid, After the Rain, Citrus Sunburst, Super Odor Killer, Raspberry, Lavender or Apple & Cinnamon
Renuzit® Odor Neutralizer Spray, Citrus or Pure Breeze
Renuzit® Scented Oil Warmer, After the Rain, Individual or 2 Pk
Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Bar
Hershey's® Almond Bar
Hershey's® Milk Chocolate King Size Bar
Hershey's® Almond King Size Bar
Hershey's® Milk Chocolate, Almond or Special Dark XL Bar
Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Pack a Snack!TM, 8 pk
Hershey's® Milk Chocolate, 6 pk
Hershey's® Chocolate, Strawberry or Caramel Syrup, 24 oz
Hershey's® Cocoa, 8 oz
Purex® Liquid Laundry Detergent, Apple & Melon, After the Rain or Mountain Breeze, 72 oz.
Purex® Liquid Laundry Detergent, Linen & Lilies, 150 oz.
Purex® Powder Laundry Detergent, 86 oz.
Purex® Fabric Softener, 100 oz.
Star Snacks® Redskin, Toffee, Roasted Salted or Steak House Peanuts, 7 oz
Imperial Nuts® Chocolate Cashews, 10 oz
Imperial Nuts® Smoked Almonds, 9 oz
Imperial Nuts® Whole Fancy Cashews, 10 oz
Imperial Nuts® Almonds RS
Imperial Nuts® Sesame Nuts Mix, 8.5 oz
Imperial Nuts® Mixed Nuts, less than 65% Peanuts, 10 oz
Excedrin® Extra Strength Tablets, 24 ct
Excedrin® Migraine Tablet, 24 ct
Excedrin® Back & Body Caplets, 24 ct
GE® Soft White Longerlife 4 pk. 40, 60, 75 or 100 Watt
GE® Soft White Energy Saving Bulb, Mini Spiral 1 pk. 13 or 26 Watt
GE® Soft White Energy Saving Bulb, Mini Spiral 2 pk. 13 or 26 Watt
Hanes® Men's Short Leg Boxer Briefs/Trunk, 2 pk, Small - XL
Hanes® Ladies' Cotton Boy Brief, 3 pack, Size 5 - 7
Hanes® Ladies’ Comfortsoft Waistband Boy Brief, 2 pack, Sizes 5 - 7
Hanes® Ladies' Comfortsoft Waistband Bikini, 2 pk, Size 5 - 8
Hanes® Men's Exposed Waistband Blue Plaid Boxers, 2 pk, Size Small - XL
TRESemme® Moisture Rich Shampoo or Conditioner, 25 oz
TRESemme® Deep Cleansing Shampoo, 25 oz
TRESemme® B12 Anti-Breakage Shampoo or Conditioner, 25 oz
TRESemme® Smooth & Silky Shampoo or Conditioner, 25 oz
TRESemme® Extra Hold Mousse, 10.5 oz
TRESemme® II Extra Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz
TRESemme® Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray, 11 oz
Coca-Cola®, Coca Cola® Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite or Fanta Orange 2 Liter
Fuze® Refresh Banana Colada, Peach Mango, Strawberry Melon or Tropical Punch, 18.5 oz.
Minute Maid® Lemonade 2 Liter
Mentos® Rolls Mint, Mixed Fruit or Cinnamon
Mentos® Rolls Purefresh Freshmint, Wintergreen or Spearmint
Kraft® Pantry Basics Mayo, 30 oz
Kraft® Miracle Whip Dressing, 30 oz
Kraft® Miracle Whip Dressing or Mayonnaise Squeeze Bottle, 12 oz
Kraft® Sandwich Spread, 15 oz
Luvs® Jumbo Diapers, Size 1 - 6
Luvs® Mega Pack Diapers, Size 3 - 5
Any Axe® Product
Any Suave® Product
Any Finish® Product
Any Rexall® Product
$1.00 Everyday Greeting Cards
Any $1 or 2 for $1 Seasonal or Everyday Greeting Card – Bella Greetings, Sass Greetings, Seasons of Grace, Uber Greetings, Gallant Greetings, Dynamic Greetings, Today and Always or Tender Thoughts