Add to

What's the URL?

Add it easier with our bookmarklet

Error
back

Analyzing web page... Please wait...

This deal is expired!
The deal below has expired, but no worries. You can still check out available coupons and "follow" the store to receive alerts for future offers.
PopChips - Back To School Sale - 30% Off + Free Shipping! 3oz bags as low as $1.47 a bag
PopChips - Back To School Sale - 30% Off + Free Shipping! 3oz bags as low as $1.47 a bag
Deal Price: 30% Off
Shipping: Free
Expires: 09/11/10
Site: amazon.com
See It!
add to collection 0
0
0
Save up to 30% on select popchips chips sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code POPC4BTS at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%.
Free Shipping with Subscribe & Save

Many Flavors.
3oz bags normally go for $3+ in the grocery store
Flag deal Flag this deal
What's the matter?
loader
Settings